So, um. It’s June 27th, and my hometown Pittsburgh Pirates have the best record in basebell. If you aren’t familiar with the plight of us Buccos fans, let me bring you up to speed: They have not had a winning season since 1992. I wasn’t even 5 years old. George Bush Sr. was still president. Kurt Cobain was still alive. The number one song on the Billboard charts was “End of the Road” by Boyz II Men. THE SANDLOT WASN’T EVEN IN THEATERS YET. If this is finally the year that they break .500 and end up in the playoffs, I may go into complete shock from the sheer amount of excitement that it will bring me. Okay, I know nobody cares about sports on here, so I’ll shut up. But fuck, this makes me unreasonably happy.
- slayyourdragonswhileyousleep likes this
- bellusobscurum reblogged this from daveyarkovsky and added:
- bellusobscurum likes this
- gitlo said: Indians are 2 games behind Detroit in the al central. See you at the World Series?
- beautyreekshavoc likes this
- ladydogbarf said: Fuuuuuuu last time I checked those scumbag mets were at .390 >:[
- itcouldbesomuchworseguys likes this
- aniceboulder likes this
- daveyarkovsky posted this